Sunday 27 February 2011

*HENRIETTA* CHAIRS - 4 AVAILABLE


Henrietta? More like ghenrietto.

This is my first post. I realize the title may be a bit misleading, so let me introduce the blog. Weird Chairs on Craigslist is about the weird chairs I find on craigslist. I come across them pretty regularly, being that I am constantly moving and thus constantly searching craigslist for a sense of disposable stability in the form of cheap and unique furniture. This blog was inspired by a facebook status: "I should really start a blog about the weird chairs i find on craigslist." Instead of pressing "share," I started this blog, which I will "share" shortly.
I hate facebook. 
My hopes for this blog are grand. Please join me while I endlessly search for love, meaning, and ugly chairs on craigslist. 




No comments:

Post a Comment