Tuesday 7 June 2011

Beautiful! - CAPITELLO - Chair Lounge Sculpture (Williamsburg)

CAPITELLO Original by Heller. Bought one year ago for $ 1,100 (plus tax and delivery) Downsizing to a studio I need to sell. Triple mint, showroom condition, like new, for only $ 600 CASH or PAYPAL.
For the record, I really am looking for chairs to decorate my apartment with. I'm not intentionally stumbling upon the ugliest, weirdest, and most wildly expensive chairs- they just seem to find me, which is why I started this blog. 


But the search is starting to wear me down. I feel almost doomed to a life of searching craigslist to no avail, only to find "joke chairs," mocking me in their absurdity. 

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to renovating or setting up your garden, then this is highly special to you. Well, any thing regarding your home has a special corner. If you are party lover, then garden is the best place where you can organize it. Plan a BBQ with smoke, food,music using the best decoration structures like BBQ Shelter and wooden planters and troughs. If you don’t have them, don’t worry, you have our back.
    wooden BBQ Shelter UK
    wooden Planters and Troughs UK
    Outdoor Garden Furniture UK

    ReplyDelete